Sunday, October 12, 2014

Gettin' back into the swing of blogging...

For the last 3 years I have been telling myself I need to get better at blogging and it just hasn't happened. To tell you the truth, I was so excited to have a blog back in 2011 because I thought for sure I would get pregnant right away and blogging would be a perfect way to document the pregnancy and birth. We are struggling with infertility and our hearts ache with not being able to have children yet, but that will be a post for another time when I feel more ready to talk about it. For now, here is a brief update about happenings recently. :)

Jared and I are still living in Rexburg, Idaho. I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Marriage and Family Studies in July of 2013 and have loved the freedom of no homework. Jared still has a few semesters left until he will graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management and he is definitely ready to be done. He is wanting to do a Masters program but we aren't sure yet when or where that will happen.

We own a cute little townhome in Rexburg and have a sweet little dog named Miley. I am a PE teacher at an Elementary School in town and Jared is working at Basic American Foods as a Team Leader. We aren't sure yet where we want to end up after Jared finishes school, but for now we are considering Alaska, Colorado or Idaho. We are excited to see what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment